Welcome to Plan 4 Housing, where you can create a housing plan for your community and maximize your efforts by learning how to align, design, collaborate, and measure progress towards your community's housing goals.
The steps to create a more vibrant community are like building
to build relationships
Lay a strong foundation for your plan by
- fostering collaboration with stakeholders.
- discussing housing issues and priorities.
- inventorying assets and funding resources.
to establish goals
Build out housing improvement ideas by
- identifying and selecting strategies.
- defining implementation roles.
- establishing a tracking system.
to support implementation
Level up stakeholder collaboration by
- building capacity to execute action plans.
- tapping group knowledge and resources.
- cultivating a culture of shared success.
to celebrate success
Cap your project and evaluate progress by
- measuring community impact.
- identifying changing needs.
- learning and adapting plans for new goals.